Re: indigo

<<If anyone would like to try to grow indigo, we have seeds here and
instructions: Indigo was grown in Charleston, very profitable, and
by woman plantation wife!  They offer "tourist" type demo's of it
at Charlestowne Landing State Park every fall - from harvest to
dye.  Just remember that you don't want to handle it with bare hands
since it is toxic... The plants grow 6-8 feet tall.   TL Herbert,
Charleston, SC>>

You should know that Indigo is not very hardy.  I tried growing some out
here (in a pot) in Southern California and it didn't make it past the first
few cold nights (40( and below).  I'd probably do better as a hothouse plant
in some climates.

Just a suggestion.

Maria