Litho (stone) and Etching Press for sale

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C09052.594FE4A0

I've put together some sites, which lists equipment which is upcommimg =
for sale in the Los Angeles Area. If you know of anybody interested. let =
them know. The People I'm posting for are interested in selling this =
equipment to Artists who can use it, rather than having it scrapped.

Than you for your indulgence for this plug.

visit :  www.custombindery.com  , look for special

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C09052.594FE4A0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I've put together some sites, which =
lists equipment=20
which is upcommimg for sale in the Los Angeles Area. If you know of =
anybody=20
interested. let them know. The People I'm posting for are interested in =
selling=20
this equipment to Artists who can use it, rather than having it=20
scrapped.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Than you for your indulgence for this=20
plug.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>visit :&nbsp; <A=20
href=3D"http://www.custombindery.com">www.custombindery.com</A>&nbsp; , =
look for=20
special</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>