Re: Resource List

Hello Kara

I would be very happy if you would add my non-commercial website to your
artists' list.

The site actually features the calligraphy and book arts of quite a few artists
and the URL is

http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

Perhaps you would have a moment to visit the site and see if it fits into your
criteria for listing.

regards from downunder

cecilia

montrose, victoria, australia