Books in Sheets, on eBay

--part1_4f.7314c66.27b49e84_boundary

Hello everyone!

I've just listed a small group of seven different BOOKS IN SHEETS on eBay
that I think will be of interest to some of you who are always on the lookout
for something nice to bind from unbound sheets.

Included are a facsimile of an early bookbinding supply catalog from
Harrilds; a speech by Colin Franklin on Binders' Lettering with lovely paper
and printing; a couple of limited edition Jack London and Raymond Carver
short stories and plays; a yummy copy of Da Vinci's Humorous Writings with
great paper and printing from the Guild of Bookworkers Potomac Chapter; and a
modest little poetry book. Again, all are IN SHEETS as issued - not disbound.

If you'd like to take a look, I've listed one 'address' below which you can
'cut and paste'. Once you take a look, you can just click on the "View
Seller's Other Auctions" to see the other six.

Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!

Karen L. Crisalli
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1409048293

--part1_4f.7314c66.27b49e84_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  SIZE=2>Hello everyone!
<BR>
<BR>I've just listed a small group of seven different BOOKS IN SHEETS on eBay
<BR>that I think will be of interest to some of you who are always on the lookout
<BR>for something nice to bind from unbound sheets.
<BR>
<BR>Included are a facsimile of an early bookbinding supply catalog from
<BR>Harrilds; a speech by Colin Franklin on Binders' Lettering with lovely paper
<BR>and printing; a couple of limited edition Jack London and Raymond Carver
<BR>short stories and plays; a yummy copy of Da Vinci's Humorous Writings with
<BR>great paper and printing from the Guild of Bookworkers Potomac Chapter; and a
<BR>modest little poetry book. Again, all are IN SHEETS as issued - not disbound.
<BR>
<BR>If you'd like to take a look, I've listed one 'address' below which you can
<BR>'cut and paste'. Once you take a look, you can just click on the "View
<BR>Seller's Other Auctions" to see the other six.
<BR>
<BR>Feel free to ask me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking!
<BR>
<BR>Karen L. Crisalli
<BR>http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&amp;item=1409048293
<BR>