Re: eradicating remainder marks?

--part1_3d.754861a.27b8a1e7_boundary

Can't really do it, although I'm sure there's curators out there who can come
close.

The only reason I can think of that someone wants to remove a remainder mark
is to  mislead people...RMs make books less valuable, and trust me, you're
not the first one who's tried to get them off the bottom of a book; I've seen
books whited-out, sand-papered, and chemically treated...all no go.

I'm not saying your intent is to mis-lead someone, but it's the first thing
that popped into my head.

--part1_3d.754861a.27b8a1e7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Can't really do it, although I'm sure there's curators out there who can come
<BR>close.
<BR>
<BR>The only reason I can think of that someone wants to remove a remainder mark
<BR>is to &nbsp;mislead people...RMs make books less valuable, and trust me, you're
<BR>not the first one who's tried to get them off the bottom of a book; I've seen
<BR>books whited-out, sand-papered, and chemically treated...all no go.
<BR>
<BR>I'm not saying your intent is to mis-lead someone, but it's the first thing
<BR>that popped into my head.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_3d.754861a.27b8a1e7_boundary--