Re: eradicating remainder marks?

Don't forget, the reason the mark was put there in the
first place was to identify the book for the library.
When applied, it was intended to be permanent and difficult or
impossible to remove.  According
to the message below and my experience, it is.

Jane Brown
Charleston, SC
brownjm@musc.edu

--On Sun, Feb 11, 2001 9:18 PM +0000 Synaesthesia Press