Edition Work

Does anyone have any tips to share on streamlining the production process
for limited edition books?

I have not made many multiples of either my artist books or my commissioned
design bindings, but an opportunity to produce a quantity of 20 books has
presented itself. I'm a little intimidated by such a quantity for a
one-person, small binding operation.

Any ideas would be appreciated,

Kevin Thomas