tooting own horn

Hi Everyone - I thought you might be interested in the article on me and my
work (with several plugs for local organizations) that appeared in our local
neighborhood paper. Please go to:

http://www.swjournal.com/swjournal/myarticles.asp?P=353572&S=212&PubID=6270&EC

=0

to view it in its entirety (complete with photo of moi). I am thrilled with
it! Since our daily papers rarely review art and even less frequently the art
of individual, regional artists, this is a great boost. I hope many will see
the article and will therefore come to the exhibition. Barbara Harman