Re: Streamlining Editions

I also applaud Mary Crest  for her description. I too break assembly down
into specific steps. However with big editions, I do the first step 10 times
and then stop. The next day I take those 10 to step two and start another 10
on the first step. Each day I move each 10 along to their next step and
eventually each day I finish 10. This avoids excessive repetetive motion and
keeps things moving. This works only with enough time to stretch assembly
out. I agree with Tara that it is much better to finish the edition than
relearn assembly after a passage of time. All those unfinished pieces can
sit there in silent reproach.
Emily Martin.