Re: Streamlining Editions

>I know some book artists only bind copies as they're needed, but I find I
>make fewer mistakes if I just do them all. I get into a rhythm, listen to
>good music, and don't end up looking at unbound copies later wondering
>exactly what I did.

I really enjoy how the music or NPR piece I was listening to at the time
gets infused into the work. I can look at a piece much later and get a flash
of what I was listening to. I usually try to have some type of quiet
production work to do during This American Life.

Also in total agreement about binding the entire edition at once (put this
in the do as I say, not as I do catagory) - I hate to think of the time
wasted trying to get re-organized and back into a grove for the last few
copies.

Best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon