Edible Books in Eastern Oregon

The Pendleton Center for the Arts is participating in the 2001 Edible Book
Festival. If you're in the surrounding area (Northeast Oregon, Southeast
Washington) or would like to ship a piece with a healthy shelf life, let me
know and I will send you the 'call for entries' literature. No entry fee.

The Pendleton Center for the Arts just re-opened in their new home, a
beautifully renovated Carnagie Library building and it should be a wonderful
venue for the High Tea. In a rural area where the local community's exposure
to art mainly consists of photo realist painting of cowboys roping calves,
we are hoping to really blow their socks off with this event. Thanks to
Judith for getting it going.

Best wishes,
Roberta

Pendleton, Oregon