Repair Tip Needed

--------------1FBDB168CE4067C10A10C3F4

I make books, but I never repair them.  I have a friend who asked me to repair
a cookbook she has.  It's in remarkably good shape.  The covers are intact,
but the cardboard/cover part of the spine is missing (the binding itself is
intact). What's a good way to easily/attractively cover the spine while
keeping the original covers intact? I don't want to turn this into a major
repair job, but I want it to look nice and be sturdy.  Thanks for any
suggestions.

Kara

--
Kara Sjoblom
www.karonimo.com/resources.html

--------------1FBDB168CE4067C10A10C3F4

I make books, but I never repair them.&nbsp; I have a friend who asked
me to repair a cookbook she has.&nbsp; It's in remarkably good shape.&nbsp;
The covers are intact, but the cardboard/cover part of the spine is missing
(the binding itself is intact). What's a good way to easily/attractively
cover the spine while keeping the original covers intact? I don't want
to turn this into a major repair job, but I want it to look nice and be
sturdy.&nbsp; Thanks for any suggestions.