An Article about my work

There is an article on me and my work in this
month's issue of Fiberarts Magazine (march/april 2001)
and it's out!
Needless to say,
I am thrilled, albeit the
rather surly looking picture
of me and the prayer shawl
they chose, but then having your picture
taken is always hard....

Regards,
Miriam Schaer