Re: An Article about my work

Barbara Harman wrote:

>Is there a website where we can access this article?

Well sort of- the web address is:

http://www.larkbooks.com/home.nav/fa/

But they don't put the complete magazine on-only
a sample, and I just checked it to see, and they still have
the last issue up and featured....the theme of the current issue
is wearable and there are several other really wonderful
articles including one on Yoruba Beadwork that covers
the show at the Museum of African Art and the Studio
Museum of Harlem that was here last fall-and was AMAZING
I have no idea when the update the site, if they will include
the article about my work a

you can find info about the publication where to get it
and other publications they do
Regards
Miriam Schaer