Looking for a letterpress printer - Mendecino Coast, CA

Passing this on for someone not on the lists. Sound like a great
opportunity. p.

I have a letterpress job printshop in Fort Bragg, California.
I have just lost my main printer and am looking for applicants
to replace her in a full-time position with benefits after 3 months
(medical insurance). It's a very busy and dynamic shop with
lots of interesting clients and challenging, creative jobs. I
want someone who has excellent skills and lots of passion
for this work (and who wants to relocate to this gorgeous area
on the Mendocino Coast).

I know it's a long shot, but thought I would give this a try!

All the best to you,

Zida Borcich

--
STUDIO Z MENDOCINO
Graphic Design & Fine Letterpress & Offset Printing

Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>
<Fax: 612.632.3718>