Is this paper extinct?

I have just used my last sheet of Archival 120gsm Laid text paper.

I purchased this through the Victorian Bookbinders Guild and thought I would
just have to ring the obliging gentleman who handles their supplies and order
more. Apparently this paper is no longer available in this country and they
would be very happy to find a source elsewhere.

The paper is off white/ivory and bears the word Archive in a watermark. I
believe it was used for the printing in the USA of the National Union
Catalogue. I think it is also used by the US Library of Congress.

I have searched the product listings of just about all of the paper merchants
which have links on the Book Arts website but can find nothing which resembles
this paper.

Can anyone give me a clue as to where this paper may be found.

If anyone in Victoria (Australia) has half a dozen sheets (or even ONE) which I
could purchase (or trade), I would be extremely grateful..

cecilia
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com

cecilia (sharpley)
montrose, victoria, australia