Re: Lined Pages

>Hi All,
>
>I have been commissioned to make a journal for a client who wants lined
>pages on the interior. I would rather not purchase a pre-made book block for
>this piece.
>
>Are there any papers out there that are pre-lined?  Or is there any way for
>me to draw the lines on the paper myself. Perhaps some of the calligraphers
>on the list would know how I could line the pages in a method that is not
>too tedious?
>
>Thanks once again for all of the terrific information I get from this list,
>
>Kevin

        There is a woman named Sue Pratt in Iowa who rulespaper to spec.

        The name of her company is Golden Business Forms.  Phone 319-753-2698.

        She can provide paper and can rule just about anything you need,
including grain short for folded sigs. Her prices are very
        reasonable and I have never been disappointed with her work.

    "All my life I wanted to be someone;
  I guess I should have been more specific."
               ~ Jane Wagner ~

  Duncan   http://www.campbell-logan.com

       Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
             Minneapolis, MN