Re: Lined Pages

Kevin...I make journals for sale and about half of the people want lined
paper. I wanted to use the same linen finish paper I'd been using. I used my
computer to print lines front and back. It took some trial and error, but by
using the right font (there really is a difference) and by setting the
printer to print in color then choosing the lightest gray, I got nice, subtle
slightly broken lines. It's a little tiresome getting the front and back
lines to match each other, but once you do it, you've got it forever. Works
for me and I probably make 300 journals a year that way.

Pat