From: Book_Arts-L: READ THE FAQ at http://www.philobiblon.com
[mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU]On Behalf Of Kevin Thomas
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2001 11:34 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Lined Pages

Hi All,

I have been commissioned to make a journal for a client who wants lined
pages on the interior. I would rather not purchase a pre-made book block for
this piece.

Are there any papers out there that are pre-lined?  Or is there any way for
me to draw the lines on the paper myself. Perhaps some of the calligraphers
on the list would know how I could line the pages in a method that is not
too tedious?

Thanks once again for all of the terrific information I get from this list,

Kevin
                            UNSUB Book_Arts-L
                           ALL COMMANDS GO TO:
                        LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU