Re: digital dingbats...do they exist?

--part1_85.71a47b4.27c36092_boundary

Converse to what I am hoping someone will do someday -- is to swipe some
computer digital contemporary designed dingbats and get Thompson mats made to
cast in Monotype. Mats might cost $50 to $100 or more. But knowing what to
have made for resale would be a shot in the dark. Maybe do a digital pre-mat
making proof of a 100 or so and let people order first- then commit to mat
making and casting.
Mike

--part1_85.71a47b4.27c36092_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>
<BR>
<BR>Converse to what I am hoping someone will do someday -- is to swipe some
<BR>computer digital contemporary designed dingbats and get Thompson mats made to
<BR>cast in Monotype. Mats might cost $50 to $100 or more. But knowing what to
<BR>have made for resale would be a shot in the dark. Maybe do a digital pre-mat
<BR>making proof of a 100 or so and let people order first- then commit to mat
<BR>making and casting.
<BR>Mike</FONT></HTML>

--part1_85.71a47b4.27c36092_boundary--