Re: RBS Camels and Dromedaries

  I am, or was, in the process of filling out an application to attend the June session, taking John Bidwell's course on paper.  Is it
now fully subscribed, or should I go ahead and send in the application?
  Thank you, in advance, for your timely response.
 Sincerely,
   Dorothy Africa
   africa@law.harvard.edu