bone closures

Hello,

I am looking for somewhere I can buy or order small bone closures
(e.g., the ones that close small Japanese and other Asian boxes),
preferably but not necessarily with a small drilled hole already in it.
My idea is to use these to close an accordion book on both sides, thus
allowing for multiple viewing choices. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated (I've been all over Chinatown (NY) and art supply stores with
no luck so far...). Thanks, Jae