Re: Lined Pages

It seemed, from the responses, that everyone was very clear on his meaning.
This is such a great group for providing helpful information.  Although I did
not make the original request, I found the information on this topic to be
very helpful.  I just wanted to thank everyone for sharing their knowledge.

Kara Sjoblom

--
Kara Sjoblom
CaP CURE