Re: vellum

If you are using an inkjet, I would test the brand of vellum before I
bought a quantity of it.  We have an Epson and a Hewlett Packard, and the
Epson simply will not print on some brands of vellum.  The HP handles
most of them well - though UV Ultra in the lighter weights doesn't look
as good as some other brands. Most brands seem to feather badly on the
Epson, though.

Sally