Re: vellum

In a message dated 2/21/01 3:52:48 PM, serifm@FASTLANE.NET writes:

<< Most brands seem to feather badly on the
Epson, though. >>

Sally...Yep, I have an Epson and that's what has been happening. I was told
you could control the amont of color the printer laid down, but so far any
adjustment I make doesn't help a whole lot. It doesn't feather "badly" but
it's noticeable to me.

Pat