Re: classes in book arts in Western NY?

Where in Western New York are you. I'm in Syracuse, and there really isn't
much in the way of instruction in the traditional book arts. Visual Studies
Workshop in Rochester has some good classes in the more non-traditional. In
terms of private instruction, don't know of anything. VSW has a web-page
which you can link to off of the Book Arts Links Page at
<http://www.philobiblon.com>

Contact me off list if you wish.

Peter

At 02:08 PM 2/22/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I am seeking information on classes in the book arts in Western New York
>State.  We are especially interested in letterpress printing, bookbinding,
>paper making and marbling.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Jon Speed

Peter D. Verheyen