chapbooks

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone can tell me what the modern definition and
dimensions of a chapbook are?  I have found the origins and history, but
I have seen a variety of sizes and number of pages in current
publications.  Is it pretty much open to your own design now?  Thanks
for your input.

Bev Mahoney
Indiana Historical Society
450 W Ohio Street