Re: classes in book arts in Western NY?

In a message dated Thu, 22 Feb 2001  1:51:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, Jon Speed <revspeed@LOCALNET.COM> writes:

<< I am seeking information on classes in the book arts in Western New York
State.  We are especially interested in letterpress printing, bookbinding,
paper making and marbling.

Thanks.

Jon Speed
Galen Berry will be teaching his popular "Paper and Fabric Marbling" in the summer in Kingston and Boston, MA....   Check out his web site at:

http://members.aol.com/marbling/marbling  for a complete list of where he is teaching.

If you have any other information, please email me at Stoffees@aol.com
Thanks,
Lorraine Hanson