Re: vellum

You have all been so generous with your knowledge. Thanks so much.

Marco Papers has a vellum they call "high resolution" and they show it with
their logo printed on it and they show it as an overlay so you can see the
translucency. 250 sheets for about 45bucks. Has anyone used this? You can buy
a sample pack of papers from them, but that seems like a waste. Maybe I can
ask for just one sheet?

I was going to give up on this but now I'm determined!

Pat