Re: Chapbooks

This is one of the sources I found the history of chapbooks in, but I am
interested in todays designs.  From all the sources I've seen, it seems that a
chapbook is whatever the author of publisher wants to make it.  Are these
considered tru chapbooks?  I will also check out the letterpress archive.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Bev