Bird & Bull Press Paste Papers

I thought I'd see if anyone on the list was interested in this book of Paste
Papers designed by Henry Morris of Bird & Bull Press before I list it on
ebay.

It is 6 3/8" x 4 3/8" and was designed as a swatch book - each of the 75
pages is one of 7 paste paper patterns, printed in one of 5 to 15 color
combinations. Perfect bound with a printed blue cover.

The brief introduction says that the "designs are based upon Italian and
French woodcut papers of the 18th and 19th centuries"

A paste color is applied as a background by hand, then the other design is
printed by letterpress.

$22 + shipping

Contact me off-list - paper@oregontrail.net
Roberta