Re: classes in book arts in Western NY?

> --- "Letitia W. Berlin" <tish-feb@MINDSPRING.COM>
wrote:  Hi Could you give more information about this
weekend workshop please?  Thanks
> Tish Berlin
> Albany, CA

You can get more info on the Women's Studio Workshop
website.  Go to:

http://www.wsworkshop.org/bookarts.htm

I'll be teaching a Miniature Book weekend August
25-26. You will print a small edition book on the
Vandercook and get an intro to press, etc.

I'll be teaching a similar class at Pyramid Atlantic
in MD on May 5-6, And, if you are looking for a longer
class in letterpress printing, I teach at The Center
for Book Arts, which I'm sure will be too much of a
commute for you!

Best, Mindy

=====
mindy belloff  ~  mabell                                        http://www.IntimaPress.com