what came first...the broadside or the chap book?

--part1_98.10f5461a.27c81b5a_boundary

And can anyone come close to pin pointing a date for each? I'll assume the
broadside, but you know what happens when you assume things...

Thanks!

Jim Camp -- synaesthesia press

--part1_98.10f5461a.27c81b5a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>And can anyone come close to pin pointing a date for each? I'll assume the
<BR>broadside, but you know what happens when you assume things...
<BR>
<BR>Thanks!
<BR>
<BR>Jim Camp -- synaesthesia press