Textile Conservation List?

This is a tangential subject but....

Does anyone know of a list for textile conservation folks? I have a
student working in textiles who has applied to grad school in the field
and I'm wondering if there is something similar to this list for her.

(You can reply to this off-list as I doubt it will interest most of
you.) Thanks.

And I must say I am enjoying this list these days even if I don't add
too much.  P.

--
Peter Sramek
Book°Sequence Gallery