Save the date - Book Arts and Printers' Fair

For those of you who are near San Francisco, or might want to come to this
event, save the date of May 6 for this year's PCBA Book Arts and Printers'
Fair. Come see why the Bay Area is the best place to be for the art and
craft of the book.

The details are these:

27th Annual Book Arts and Printers' Fair
presented by the Pacific Center for the Book Arts (PCBA)
Sunday, May 6, 9am-4pm
Fort Mason Conference Center, Building A, Golden Gate Room
San Francisco

The name has been broadened this year (from "Printers' Fair" in the past) to
more closely reflect the work and interests of our membership.

Last year's Fair was a great success, many calling it the "best ever". The
sense of warmth, mutual support, social event and atmosphere of discovery
was palpable and wondrous!

All our table space has been reserved already by PCBA members for this
year's event, and we anticipate another record turnout by the public.

The more than 30 exhibitors include private presses, bookbinders, book
dealers, book artists, calligraphers, paper marblers, printing equipment
dealers, and book arts clubs and organizations.

Become a member if you'd like to be an exhibitor next year - this event is
one of the best member benefits you could ask for from an organization -
very low table fee, and you keep all the revenues, exposure and good will
you generate.

For further information, contact:

Brian Allen (PCBA board member, membership chair and co-organizer of the
Fair)
P.O. Box 60111
Palo Alto, CA 94306-0111
Tel: 650-948-2753 between 7-9 pm Pacific time + weekends
email: bdallen@earthlink.net