Textile Conservation List?

Actually, I would like to know too. & while we're on the general subject,
has anyone besides me noticed an amazing amount of traffic & crossover
between the textile world & the book world?
Indigo

>Does anyone know of a list for textile conservation folks? I have a
>student working in textiles who has applied to grad school in the field
>and I'm wondering if there is something similar to this list for her.
>
>(You can reply to this off-list as I doubt it will interest most of
>you.) Thanks.

Indigo Som
indigo@well.com

Come on home, little darlin
Everything's gonna be just fine
We got ice, we got a front porch
& all the girls have big ol dreams like mine    ---Freakwater