Software for paginating into signatures

Does anyone know of software that I can use to convert a MS Word document of
arbitrary length into a number of signatures that I can then bind into a
nice book? I'll probably print double-sided, two-up in landscape mode on
paper that i've cut (grain-correct) into approximately legal sized format.

I'd like to be able to do this with various books or booklets written by
friends. Figuring out the printing/pagination is more complicated than I
want to think about if I can avoid doing so.

I looked into ClickBook, but didn't see how to do it with that software.
Does anyone know of software to do this? Or is there a template available
for ClickBook that will do such a format?

gary

           Gary Hillerson
H i l l y s u n   E n t e r p r i s e s
Informed Technical Writing