textile cons. list

There is a textile conservation list at:

          texcons@simsc.si.edu

The following instructions are copied directly from the
list instructions:

*** To SUBSCRIBE to the TexCons discussion list, send a message to:

     majordomo@simsc.si.edu

in the body of the message enter:

subscribe TEXCONS your-real-name your-email-address

--

Susan Fatemi, Cataloguer
Earthquake Engineering Library