Re: Software for paginating into signatures

I think that both In Deign and Quark will work with Pagination, but since you are trying to convert a Microsoft Document, I would stick with Microsoft Publish. I have used it and it works well, but if your file gets too big, stop, copy it over into a new file and keep going. Also, if you make many changes in the text, be sure to stop and copy the document over into a new file. There is a little quirk in the program that makes it crash and freeze if you work on it for too ong, or make too many changes. You can't just save it - you MUST copy it over into a new document. Other than this little quirk, it works well.
JAcqueline