Re: Software for paginating into signatures

FWIW I have used the imposer plug-in and had very good success once I
figured out the full algorithm to make it go. Did a book of 10
16-page signatures (2 sheets) and once I worked out how it thought
about margins and spacing it looked great. It did take a few passes
to understand its margin placement rationale but now it's pretty easy.

Meg Miller