Re: Textile Conservation List?

Thanks for the replies on this one. You have given me useful information
to pass on to my student. For those who expressed interest, everything
which came my way was also posted to the list.

Thanks, P.

I was also independently given this by a textile conservator I found
online:

"There is a general conservation discussion group on-line that
comes from Standford (condist@lindy.stanford.edu) that might be of
interest ".

--
Peter Sramek