Re: Software for paginating into signatures

The Word Perfect "booklet" function does this very well, particularly if you
are using a duplexing printer. The principal quirk is that you need to use
blank pages to make the total number of pages divisible evenly by the number
of pages on one sheet of paper.
     Trying to print a book on both sides of the paper is a real hassle unless
your printer duplexes (prints on both sides of the sheet automatically).
Rupert
Author of Books on Demand Bookbinding

w.philobiblon.com"              <BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU> =====