Re: Bookbinding Manuals

Dear Friends
    Another source for Keith Smith Books and other bookbinding books and
related topics is Book Central. The company was started by Ed Hutchins and is
now owned by Diane Jaquier in California. She carries my books for teachers
and has been a pleasure to work with. I'm sure the service is excellent. I
send people from my website to her because I am interested in supporting a
small business dedicated to the book arts. The website is
http://www.bookartscentral.com

in good spirit
Susan

--