paginating software

Thanks to all for the answers.

It sounds like PageMaker would be a good choice, but I don't own that
software and don't really want to buy yet another software package.

I do, however, own Publisher. And thanks to the tips in this list, I was
able to very quickly and easily "pour" a long MS Word document into a simple
4 sheet/16 page (double-sided, 2 to a side) signature arrangement. It only
took a few minutes to complete the job.

Now I need a printer that'll make double-sided printing easy....but that's
another subject!

Thanks to all for the tips.

gary

           Gary Hillerson