Bookbinding Manuals

Thanks to all who responded to my query.  Your suggestions will be helpful.
I think the course will be based around fairly traditional structures such
as accordion books, stab bindings, case bindings, and variations on these.
I would like, for my own use, a book that goes into great detail on case
bindings, not just sewing on tapes, but also on one cord, two cords, sewing
the headbands, etc. Does "Books, Boxes, and Portfolios" deal with those
subjects?

Thanks,
Amy Borezo