Hand Papermaking Special thru 3/15

Hi all...

We are offering a $10 discount to anyone who has never subscribed to Hand
Papermaking magazine and newsletter. The regular cost of a one-year
subscription is $40 in the US, $45 in Canada/Mexico, and $50 elsewhere.
Contact us before March 15 to receive $10 off these rates.

The bi-annual magazine features interviews, reviews, and in-depth articles
on a variety of topics within the field. Each magazine also includes at
least one unique sample of handmade paper. The quarterly newsletter features
regular columnists and timely information on upcoming events. This summer we
will publish our first full-color magazine, celebrating our 15th
anniversary.

Payments can be sent to Hand Papermaking at the address below.
Visa/MasterCard orders are also accepted by phone at 800-821-6604 or
301-220-2393. To learn more about our publications and non-profit mission,
visit www.handpapermaking.org.

Thanks!