Pagination

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C0A1DC.8D88BE40

I purchased an Epson 1160 inkjet printer because it prints up to 11" x =
17". My intent was to be able to fold the sheets in half to create 8 =
1/2" x 11" pages that could be sewn into signatures however Epson has =
told me that it does not have a duplex function. Does anyone know of =
software that can make it print duplex? I have PageMaker which of course =
allows one to work in a double page book format but printing the pages =
without the duplex feature has been a nightmare.

Brian Queen

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C0A1DC.8D88BE40

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">I purchased an Epson 1160 inkjet =
printer=20
because it prints up to 11" x 17". My intent was to be able to fold the =
sheets=20
in half to create 8 1/2" x 11" pages that could be sewn into signatures =
however=20
Epson has told me that it does not have a duplex function. Does anyone=20
know&nbsp;of software that can make it print duplex? I have PageMaker =
which of=20
course allows one to work in a double page book format but printing the =
pages=20
without the duplex feature has been a nightmare.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3D"Times New Roman">Brian=20
Queen</FONT></DIV></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_008D_01C0A1DC.8D88BE40--