Re: Pagination

Most programs I've used print both sides. These days I use Microsoft
Publisher, part of the Office suite, for most tasks, including designing
covers, printing brochures, etc. It's not fancy, but it does print
2-sided documents. If you specify how many copies it prints all of 1
side, then all the other side. It does multiple page booklets, so you
can do longer books (multisection) by breaking it up into signatures.

I used to use Ventura, but my old version does not work well with
Windows 95 and later. The old DOS version of Ventura (pre-Corel) was
excellent.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com