From: Miriam Schaer [mailto:mschaer@EARTHLINK.NET]
Sent: Thursday, March 01, 2001 11:41 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: An Exhibition of my work in Princeton, New Jersey

Dear Friends,
There will be an exibition of my book works and aprons
at Numina Gallery in Princeton High School. The gallery
is  run and organized completely by the students, and I have
to say, its been one of my best art experiences ever. The
show was curated by Sarah Affel, Julie Kantor and
Michael Golisano.

I'm not doing a big mailing as I have a limited number cards, but some.
If you would like one please
contact me off list with your snail mail address.
To find out more about Numina Gallery,
their web site is:
www.numinagallery.com

Princeton is easily accessible by car and by public
transportation from Penn Station.

The exhibition opens Friday March 9 from
6 to 9 pm. If you are in the area, I hope you
can stop by. Below are details and directions
Regards,  mimi

Miriam Schaer
Santuary

March 9 thru April 6

Opening Friday March 9
6-9 pm
at
Numina Gallery
at Princeton High School
151 Moore Street
609-806-4280

By Train:
$14. round trip on theNorth East Corridor from Penn Station
to Princeton Junction. On the South bound side of the tracks take
the "dinky" or Shuttle train into Princeton, right by the University,
which is the last stop. There are frequently cabs there, but if not you
can call one (609) 924-1222 (about $2.) or its about a 10 minute walk
to Princeton High School.

By  Car:
Take turnpike to exit 8a (cranbury hights exit)
After the toll, go right and follow signs for
Route 130 (to Princeton)
Take 130 to 133. Very shortly
on Route 133,
you will see