No Subject

Hi there,

There is also another product called UnSeal.   It also acts like lighter
fluid, but like UnDo, is more expensive (about 14.00 dlls per quarter of
a gallon).   I've used it at frame shops to take off scotch tape, and
the like. Only when taken to an offset print or a magazine cover will it
remove ink as well. But I've used it on fine art prints with success.  I
did find that it worked better than UnDo.  You still might want to try
it on something not as valuable.
Hope this helps!

ilse padilla

>I got some and it looks, smells, and acts like lighter fluid except it costs
more.
Susan